Wednesday, February 23, 2011

'can Trigeminal Cause Toothache'

Two New "Pill" Astrology on "The Journey" An




Eccole:

Cyrus Disciple - The Journey - Part XXXX - "Pills" Astrology

Cyrus Disciple - The Journey - Part XXXXI - "Pills" Astrology


For Angelino59 . I think you'd be surprised otherwise. The various segments of astrological knowledge that make up the AA, starting with the RSM and the exorcism of the symbol, then on the AstroGeografia and Elective or Applied Astrology, have as common denominator the fact that work perfectly. An American colleague who wrote a review of my conviction "Transits and Solar Returns," concluded the same: "... and the thing that is most amazing is that the rules written in this book really work."


Dear Rami Al , it was lost, like other letters when they are abroad. I am pleased that you follow what I have - for now - only vaguely anticipated.



For Angelino59 . You placed the stars most powerful in the right places. The rest depends on market conditions, however, shares with four speeds more ...


For Franco . If your concerns have a logical basis, I would have died long ago. However, there are the dangers. When I realized that I should put all the evil in the third and ninth RS every year that it was possible, first of all I took off my car e la moto che sono i mezzi piĆ¹ pericolosi di trasporto al mondo. Degli aerei, statistiche alla mano, non mi sono mai preoccupato.


Per Uranio15 : se consulti il mio "Transiti e Rivoluzioni Solari" troverai una descrizione abbastanza estesa di tale transito.







Buona Giornata a Tutti .
Cyrus Disciple







0 comments:

Post a Comment